Since Jackson is 16 months old now, I feel like his “nursery” is already starting to transition to a toddler room. I thought I should document it all before it’s gone completely.
I wanted Jack’s room to have a simple, calming, neutral feel to it. It has touches of natural wood and a hint of the tribal theme. I love being in his room, it definitely ended up having a peaceful vibe.
He has a large closet which takes up quite a bit of wall space. However it’s the perfect area to store all the clutter and fit his wooden toy box.
All decorations are linked at the bottom.
- WOODEN ARROWS: Here are some similar wooden arrows from Amazon that are super cute – Rustic Wooden Arrows Set of 3
- METAL ARROWS: I love these metal arrows from Amazon. Cast Iron Three Arrow Wall Decor
- PERSONALIZED WOODEN RULER: I love this personalized version of our wooden ruler from Amazon. 6′ Wooden Growth Ruler (personalized)
- WOODEN RULER: Here’s another option from Amazon that’s a little slimmer like mine – Wooden Growth Chart
- RUG: We love this cozy rug from IKEA – IKEA Rug
- LAMP: Purchased from Target – Glass Lamp
- AGE BLOCKS: I plan to use these age blocks with Jack all the way through grade school – Wooden Baby Age Blocks
- CHANGING COVER: The changing table cover is from an Etsy shop that is no longer open. Here is a similar one I found on Amazon – Changing Cover
- Several items were personalized/made by sweet friends including the wreath on his door that was hung on our hospital door, the block names along the window, and the chalkboard above the crib.
- All the furniture (crib, dresser, glider, side table) was purchased from Target.
Thanks for taking a look!
With My Sunshines is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.